1. How can I participate in the YAWSA Publisher Program?
You must meet four simple eligibility requirements:
* Your site must have a minimum of 250,000 monthly page views.
*Website content should in one of the following languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, or Italian.
* Your sites must be targeted to visitors in the following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, China, India, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Benelux.
* We do not work with websites containing illegal activity; material violating intellectual property and rights of third parties; and sites that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance or drugs.
2. What is Contextual Advertising?
Contextual Advertising is a proprietary YAWSA technology that extracts valuable keywords from your site and matches them with relevant commercial information. YAWSA detects advertising-related words within your content and double-underlines them. All corresponding text ads are clearly marked mentioning the sponsored link.
3. How does it work?
YAWSA's technology reads the page and double underlines words in real time. Visitors can mouse over words that interest them to reveal the advertisement.
4. I have videos on my website and no place for regular banners; do you have a solution for me?
InVideo Ad™ is a marketing tool that displays sponsored banners within individual video sessions. Our banners are specifically designed not to detract from the video experience. Your users will enjoy videos, and you will reap the benefits of having banner advertisements and their related revenues.
5. I want users to be able to search on my website; can YAWSA help?
Sure. You can implement our revenue-generating search bars, which you can adjust to fit to your site design.
6. I own many domain names, can I earn some cash?
Absolutely. You can ensure our search pages appear instead of 404 pages or domain "parking." With YAWSA, you can earn money before you have content.
7. Do I need to open a new account for each site?
Because you can place the YAWSA solutions on any page you own, you do not need to create multiple accounts. However, you may create multiple accounts if you manage sites requiring separate payments.
8. How do I add the YAWSA technology to my website?
It's simple. Just paste the YAWSA script into your web pages. Do not make modifications to the program as doing so might harm the process and the revenues you can earn.
9. Does YAWSA work for user-generated content such as forums, message boards and blogs?
Yes. YAWSA is the best, most efficient way to leverage user-generated content. The system has proven successful for billions of web pages.
10. Does YAWSA affect existing web page advertising and/or layout?
No. YAWSA is independent of your existing advertising and content layout. It simply creates a new layer that appears when visitors mouse over the advertisement appears in the designated areas in which you place YAWSA code.
11. How much income can I earn through YAWSA?
What you earn depends on the number of pages on which you place the YAWSA technology. YAWSA ads displayed on content pages are billed on a cost-per-click (CPC) basis — advertisers pay when users click. You are paid a part of the revenue generated by clicks on your website; every time a user clicks, money is added to your account balance. We initiate payment in U.S. dollars, via PayPal or direct bank transfer, twice monthly (the 1st and 16th of each month).
12. When do I get paid?
Payments are made the 1st and 16th days of each month to your PayPal or bank account via transfer.
13. How will I receive payment?
YAWSA publishers receive payments via PayPal or bank transfer in U.S. dollars. The system transfers a minimum of $50 using PayPal and $100 using bank transfer
14. How much traffic does my website need in order to qualify for YAWSA Advertising?
The minimum required traffic is 250,000 page views per month.
15. Does YAWSA Advertising interfere with editorial integrity?
No. The YAWSA Advertising system is implemented in real time and activated automatically after an article has been published, with no influence from our partner publications' editorial teams.
16. How do I get started?
Just fill out the "sign up" form, and an YAWSA team member will contact you. If we approve your application, you will receive an email within 24 hours with a log-in and password for your YAWSA account. Once you log in, you simply copy and paste our code directly into your site. Advertising will begin running on your site within seconds, with no modification to your web pages.
17. Security/Privacy - Is YAWSA Advertising Spyware?
No. YAWSA Advertising is a publisher-solution technology. YAWSA technology is integrated into the website with the agreement of the website publisher and absolutely does not collect personal information or require any software to be downloaded to or uploaded from visitors' computers.
18. Do you offer YAWSA back-office services?
Yes, and all necessary tools. Furthermore, our customer service responds to all requests within 24 hours.
19. How quickly will YAWSA ads begin appearing on my site?
After filling out the Publisher Program application form ("sign up"), setting up your account, and successfully pasting the YAWSA code into your web pages, advertisement will appear on your site within seconds, and you start earning money immediately.